Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
The system support role is part of the Operational Stock Control Team. The team is a mix of Master data controllers, and operational support functions like stock controllers and re-packers.
You will have the challenge to make sure all new items are measured and correctly registered in the related parameters of the WMS and TMS.
Via these product and handling characteristics you will ensure correct storage-, allocation- and put-away strategies in the WMS and optimal transport planning in the TMS.
Key activities of the system support are:
- Measure new received items
- Register the product and handling characteristics in WMS and TMS
- Set-up and define stacking patterns per related pallet types
- Maintain the current item master set-up
- Function as operational trouble shooter, solve item master and put-away related issues
- Analyze product and handling characteristics and initiate process improvement possibilities
Location master; Set-up and maintain warehouse locations and warehouse strategies/routing Optimize location set-up and storage types Initiate clean-up move lists for Operations Analyze product and handling characteristics in combination with the location set-up and initiate warehouse location improvement possibilities
Improve warehouse processes and systems; Identify process deviations and translate deviations into solutions and improvement proposals.