Deze vacature is vervuld
Would you like to work as a reachtruckdriver in a big international company that’s over 140 years old? Would you like to work fulltime in 2 shifts? You can at DB Schenker in Tilburg!
As reachtruckdriver at DB Schenker you’re responsible for transporting the products from A to B in the warehouse. As a good teamplayer you’re one that also likes to help your colleagues with picking orders, loading and unloading trucks and making sure products are ready for shipment. So it’s important to know you’re not driving on the reachtruck 24/7.
On the three locations of DB Schenker in Tilburg we work with all kind of products, like headphones, LED-lights and cabling!
What will you get?
- A salary of €11,61 bruto per hour (21+) to start with, but possibilities to grow in salary!
- Shift allowances of 8,75% in 2 shifts.
- Travel allowance from 10 km.
- A challenging job in logistics.
- Nice and healthy: fruits and veggies for free in the canteen.
Who are you?
- You speak the English or Dutch language.
- You’re available in 2 shifts.
- You’re looking for a job for longer time.
- You have experience as a reachtruckdriver.
- You have a valid reachtruck certificate.
On land, on sea and in the air. DB Schenker is everywhere! It’s an international company with about 2.000 locations all over the world. With over 72.000 employees it’s a big player on the logistic market. In Tilburg alone there are 3 locations, so always one for you to work at.
Excited to join the team? Great! Apply now via the button. Have some questions first? Call us on 076-5211818 or send us your question to [email protected] See you soon!
– Please note: We do not provide accommodation –
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.