Deze vacature is vervuld
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to expand our Tilburg team. As a product manager, you play a key support role within the Single-Use Product Management (Biopharma) organization. The position is designed to assist the entire Product Management Organization with analysis and implementation of strategies that support the growth of Avantor Fluid Handling’s sales and profitability.
You will have the following primary responsibilities: conducting product data analysis, managing the product category’s suppliers, products, pricing and profitability, managing the implementation of the product category’s pricing strategy and making decisions on how and where products are sourced and/or manufactured.
- Supplier Management: You are responsible for all aspects of the management of our European suppliers to include: managing internal meetings, assist with financial modeling, work with the Director of Product Management to implement specific pricing strategies, coordinate with Avantor Fluid Handling commercial team and the VWR channel supporting Customer bids and RFP’s with data analysis, product lead times and pricing.
- Manage Product Manufacturing Matrix: Coordinate closely with suppliers and Avantor Fluid Handling Operations to determine the most cost-effective approach to manufacture Avantor Fluid Handling designs. Ensure that our manufacturing decisions meet customer and AFH requirements. Manage the change of manufacturing locations of products with commercial teams, operations and customers.
- Informatics and research support: Produce proactive analysis and competitive intelligence regarding customers and suppliers. Support includes understanding competitive pricing & key product launches, and potential unmet needs in the market.
- Reporting and Data Analysis Support: Provide data analysis for Product Management team. This includes not only running reports in the company’s various financial systems, but also providing critical thought and analysis regarding the results.
- Pricing Support:Analysis: Conduct in depth analysis of prior year pricing actions to determine net effect of changes & recommendations for future.Benchmarking: Provide continual updates for competitor pricing in single-use industry; identify price gaps and opportunities for margin expansion.Implementation: Execute pricing strategy by managing and completing year end pricing process.Content Issues: Handle all content & AP discrepancies including price book variances and Unit of measure issues.
- Bachelor, MBA/graduate degree a plus
- Technical scientific degree considered a plus
- 2-3 years of experience or commensurate training required, preferably with multi department project management.
- Advanced skill and proficiency with MS excel, access and power point required.
- Familiarity with HTML and other web development tool would be considered a plus.
- Proficient with doing spend analysis with the ability to present and report metrics on cost savings to the team.
- Possess a keen attention to detail with a history of meeting deadlines and achieving results.
- Ability to influence cross functional team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent analytical and organizations skills