Smartwares Group is looking for an Online Accountmanager (40 hours). If you are looking for an analytical sales position that requires you to think more from the consumer perspective, this could be your new role!We are looking for a new colleague who wants to make a significant impact on our platform sales and someone who adds significant value to our key accounts in Germany (f.e. Amazon). A great opportunity to learn a lot within an international ambitious organization!
As an Online Accountmanager for the German market you will be responsible for building and maintaining key E-commerce accounts with strong focus on Amazon. You will join our fast growing, young and dynamic E-commerce team in Tilburg.
What are you going to do?
- You make sure that agreed sales and margin targets are achieved on key E-commerce accounts with a clear focus on Amazon;
- You plan and execute a local promotional strategy working with internal and external stakeholders;
- You prepare volume forecasts for key product categories and actively manage stock availability;
- You provide leadership on local pricing and margin tactics in line with market developments;
- You coordinate the local content team to optimize our online listings to maximize performance.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a completed HBO diploma in Commerce or Marketing;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in Online Sales or Marketing;
- You have excellent oral and written command of the English language;
- You have passion for E-commerce with strong focus on the end consumer;
- You are analytical, focused and organised with attention to details;
- You are able to work with numbers, with a proficient grasp of Excel;
- Knowledge of the German language is a plus
What do we offer you?
- A warm welcome by 200 colleagues at our HQ in Tilburg;
- A relaxed and informal working atmosphere;
- Staff discount on our products. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Your day starts flexible, you can start between 7.30am and 9.00am;
- Good pension scheme in which you don’t have to pay a personal contribution;
- Room for growth in content and responsibility;
- Legendary parties, drinks and regular activities!
- After a thorough training period, it is possible to work from home up to 40% of your contract hours
Meet your future!
Curious about who we are and what we do? Please visit our website and view our story and the one of your future colleagues on www.werkenbijsmartwaresgroup.com!
Please click on the application button. You can always contact us via Whatsapp, email or call us for more information!
Akke de Boer | Amazon Category Coordinator SDA