Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Would you like to play a key role within Supply Chain and the Customer satisfaction? Would you like to be the linking pin between the customer and different departments? And being part of a dynamic and international environment? Then Selko Feed Additives has a very interesting role for you!
Trouw Nutrition Selko is a young and dynamic company which develops, manufactures and markets feed additives that offer unique solutions for feed producers and farmers worldwide. It is part of Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company. In close cooperation with its sister organizations, Selko benefits from the knowledge and commercial infrastructure of the global number 1 in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services. For our team, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative you are a key player in the Supply Chains of Trouw Nutrition Selko. You are the linking pin between Customers and the different departments as Service, Production, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Logistics. As a Customer Service Representative you handle advisory and commercial customer requests. Both reactively and proactively and in line with the relevant guidelines. Your main focus is to make sure that customers (B2B) will be satisfied.
As Customer Service Representative you ensure adequate and reliable customer administration, in order to contribute to customer satisfaction and realization of the commercial targets of Selko. Activities include accepting and processing of incoming orders, answering questions, solving problems and customer complaints on orders, so that the customer satisfaction and continuity of the relationship are guaranteed. You initiate and contribute to projects for process improvement. Operational excellence flows through your veins. You show a mind-set for continuous improvement (long term relationships) and always try to challenge the status quo. This makes you an important player in the Supply Chain and taking the customers satisfaction to a next level.
What are your key accountabilities?
- You are responsible for supporting and initiates follow-up actions by contacting customers (first and second line) and inform them about products in order to contribute to the realization of effective customer communication;
- You answer questions about product assortment and applications, production based on standard product, quoting prices and delivery times;
- You handle incoming orders, in order to realize a timely and proper delivery of orders to customers;
- You manage records and handles all customer requests and incoming orders in line with company policies and procedures, in order to effectively and timely deal with all customer encounters;
- You provide support to customers on the most problems, questions, complaints, etc., so that they are resolved and customers be appeased.
- Your approach is from a supply chain perspective. You are responsible for an excellent customer service experience. For example, you have to deal with (container) logistics, warehousing, forecasting, production/ raw material challenges.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is ‘feeding the future’. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means a fantastic position in an international working environment with lots of development opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
- The opportunity to grow professionally and in the supply chain department;
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues;
- No-nonsense, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct reporting lines;
- Belonging to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in for you?
- We offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week in Tilburg;
- Your position will be classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus Holiday allowance.
What we ask
As a Customer Service Representative you are a key player within the Supply Chain of Trouw Nutrition Selko. Someone who has a commercial mind set, solving problems, shares information with customers and support colleagues in order to realise team targets. We encourage passionate, hardworking and sincere individuals, who would like to work in a professional and progressive environment. Besides that, your personality should be conductive to being an excellent planner with self-confidence.
What you bring
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- 1-3 years of experience in an Operations B2B environment;
- Business drive and thorough experience and understanding of Customer Satisfaction;
- Strong listening and commercial skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (writing and speaking) is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is considered a plus.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the perfect candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply online’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy you can contact Jeffrey Duyzer (Corporate Recruiter). In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers’ peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition’s nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees. Our mission is Feeding the Future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.