Help! A company in Rotterdam could really use some assistance! Will you save the day and join their team as a personal assistant? In that case, you will be earning a gross salary of up to €26.- per hour and more. Keep reading to find out everything about this position and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a personal assistant for a company in Rotterdam.
As personal assistant, your main task consists of supporting the Head of Distributor Markets. To do so, you are able to work independently, interact with an international internal and external network and make use of your great attention to detail. To give you some idea of your responsibilities, these include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a complicated diary and arranging virtual and in-person meetings
- Screening, redirecting and responding to emails
- Organizing international and local travel, including the preparing of itineraries, via applications and managing out-of-office requirements
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, Excel Spreadsheets, (PowerBI) reports and materials for meetings
- Processing expenses and invoices using relevant systems
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of between €22.- and €26.- per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to the client’s scheme
- Pension accrual via Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job of between 32 and 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract with Manpower
- Chance of getting a direct contract with our client (if you perform well and you and your new employer are a good match)