We at Bluecollar recruiting for our sister company Valuepack. At Valuepack, we offer a full array of packaging services, individual solutions, up-scaling possibilities, and supporting pre-packing and logistic services for the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. Our goal is to be at the forefront of the market-based in our professional packing services and solutions. Our plants are in Nijmegen, the Netherlands and Szprotawa, Poland. At Valuepack, we are focusing our efforts on expanding tremendously shortly. An organization-wide strategy has been formulated with clear growth goals for the next seven years. To facilitate this grow, we are looking for a motivated sales support agent to join Valuepack to achieve this strategy.
- Supporting of Valuepack Group with their effort in sales. For example: emailing, calling to, make appointment and maintaining the contact with a potential customer and updating the CRM system accordingly.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting sales results, expectations, market, competition, and trends to make proposals for improvement.
- Maintaining contact with our marketing agencies and directing the processes they need for marketing. Such as making appointment for shooting video’s or pictures in our facility and assist with our online strategy.
- Creating and implementing action programs for and with the key accounts to improve the performance of Valuepack Group.
- Growing our newly set up sales department and come up with ideas to grow the company.
- Proactively search for opportunities for the Valuepack Group.
- A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Dutch.
- Experience with our market is preferred.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization.
- Good communication skills and a will to move forward with the company.
- A passion for sales and all it entails.
- An energetic person with motivation and character.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently.
What do we offer:
- A good working environment with many nationalities but still small and informal.
- A competitive salary.
- A job where you can direct your own career. We would like to have someone that wants to grow into our new sales department.
For any questions regarding this vacancy you can contact Catlien Blok on 024-6424368 or send an email to [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated