Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Work student: Accounts Payable
Do you get a kick out of paying your bills on time and do you want to translate this to a professional environment? Interested?
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Work student Accounts Payable
In this role, you will be handling all incoming invoices. You will be in contact with suppliers from across the world to answer their questions and update them on the status of their invoice. To achieve this, you work together with the business to make sure the invoice process runs as smooth as possible. And don’t forget: invoices tell the story of an organisation and as every invoice comes across your desk, you will learn the ins and outs of the organisation in no-time!
- Process all incoming invoices form our world-wide pool suppliers
- Track and chase the timely approval of these invoices
- Assist with different payment processes, such as weekly payments, batches and manual payments
- Support the Finance team with ad-hoc activities, such as the month-end and year close
- HBO or MBO finance or other relevant study
- Availability for 3 to 4 days a week
- Communication skills in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
- A nice salary
- A great and informal workplace in Delft
- Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
About the Finance Department
The Finance Department is responsible for the company’s accounting (i.e. bookkeeping) & (consolidated) internal and external (tax) reporting. It has full control over the company’s financial statements, including but not limited to the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss account and cash flow statements. In this role you will report to the Sr. Financial Administrator with whom you will form the Accounts Payable Team. As Accounts Payable you are part of the Financial Control Team which together with the Business Control team forms the Finance Department.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here .
You can apply before 6 January 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for an interview. A match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact . Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.