Web Game Developer
Kiss the Frog works with the most beautiful museums and the best experiences worldwide. We work for global brands such as LEGO®, Sound and Vision, National Geographic and Heineken. We design and develop digital interactives that give visitors an unforgettable experience. We are professionals who push our boundaries to get the best results. To expand our development team we are looking for a front-end game developer with a broad knowledge of and passion for web technology. Do you want to be part of our team?
What ticks our boxes?
- Every day is different. We work with 20 active projects from across the globe, large or small, all at the same time. You switch between projects and you contribute with your own specific knowledge.
- The projects we deliver ask the maximum of your creativity. Because every project is a tailor made result, you have to find the best solution within the project’s boundaries.
- Your work is visible and relevant. Our projects are about the content and get literally touched by millions of visitors around the globe. We don’t build invisible technology, but experiences that you can be proud of.
- The show must go on. The opening of the museum will never stop. It gives a rush when you and your team stay calm and deliver an amazing result.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience with developing interactive productions based on web technology (Angular, Typescript, Node, Electron, etc). Experience with hardware and sensors is a plus.
- You have a passion for web technology and share your enthusiasm and knowledge with colleagues.
- You easily switch between desktop, mobile and online projects.
- You master prototyping skills.
- You can work quickly and efficient.
- You have an eye for details and a perfect end result.
- You are a team player.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
We are looking for somebody who wants to work 40 hours a week, but 32 is an option. We provide flexible working hours, a great working atmosphere, social lunches and beautiful projects for appealing brands. Kiss the Frog headquarters is located in Delft, the Netherlands.
Do you want to be part of our team? (and you should!))
We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and motivation letter to .