Allseas / Careers / Vacancy detail
Select field onshore or offshore All disciplines
To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are currently looking for a Travel Agent to join our Travel Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The Travel Department serves as Allseas’ internal travel agency, providing a wide range of travel preparations for office personnel, crew and contractors. The Travel Agent ensures that all travel arrangements are completed in the most cost effective and efficient way possible. The Travel Agent reports to the Manager Legal and Insurance for all aspects of the job.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements including flight and hotel reservations and car rentals
- Explore all travel alternatives to provide best possible options
- Manage and administrate the travel bookings
- Provide travellers with timely notification of their itineraries
- Inform Allseas of all relevant developments, such as travel advisories, customs regulations and documentation requirements
- Rotate the 24-hour telephone shift duty with fellow Travel Agents
- Verify and assign all travel related invoices for approval
What we expect from you
- Minimum MBO degree in tourism education, or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in business travel
- KLM Fares and Ticketing Level 1 (FAT1) or similar
- FAT2 certificate, International Air Transportation Association (IATA) diploma and knowledge of the Amadeus booking system are considered an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with hectic deadlines
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary and travel allowance and collective health insurance and pension arrangements
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Health work-life balance, with subsidised sport memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Travel Agent by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact , at Allseas Engineering B.V.: .
In our application procedure , you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.
Workweek: 40 hours
Apply with resume
Or call us at