Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Test Automation Expert
Transforming organizations to disruptive digital enterprises
At DevOn we believe that organizations need to radically improve their software development to stay ahead of the competition. We do not make step-by-step improvements, on the contrary, we implement innovative solutions that radically change software development for the better. We help organizations solve their impediments and move beyond traditional ways of work.
Working at DevOn means that you are part of the frontrunners in the technological revolution within inexhaustible passion for technology! We are a company that is the frontrunner with topics like setting up Continuous Delivery, Cloud, Agile testing, DevOps and Security at leading enterprises globally. At DevOn we have a dynamic team, where personal growth is a point of focus.
- Location: Delft
- Hours: 40
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Salary indication: €3500 – €5500 excluding bonuses
- Level of education: HBO
As a consultant at DevOn you make the decision to take your career to the next level. You go further than just deliver some hands-on work and traditional consultancy. You are not only a specialist but you can also lead a transformation. By doing so you make maximum impact at the customer in the field of training, coaching and leading by example.
- You help the customer with making the next step in Test Automation
- You make sure that the right mindset is adopted by all the teams
- You show how automating test helps you customer continue
- Together with other consultants, you make sure that DevOn stays frontrunner in the field of Test Automation.
Who are you?
- You have at least three years of experience with Test Automation as a consultant or another similar role
- Experience with consultancy and giving training is a plus
- You love variety and like working at different organizations to get a look behind the scenes.
- You have experience with end to end tests
- TDD and automating UI- and acceptation tests are terms you are familiar with
- You are able to share your knowledge with others
- You are a fan of technology and like to go to MeetUps, tech-days etc.
- A good salary
- A personal growth path that starts from day one
- Unlimited holidays
- Cool challenges at market leaders and enterprises
- A lease car, laptop, and a company phone
- Weekly knowledge sessions
- Training budget of €3.000 per year to expand your knowledge
- The opportunity to make a real impact within a start-up and the opportunity to brainstorm about long-term strategic issues.
- Crazy (Friday) drinks, parties and a lot of fun in general
Are you up for it?
Then get in touch with us!
Happy Sinterklaas! We still have 30% discount on all trainings with code: DEVBLACKOPS. Order you Sinterklaaspresent… https://t.co/kCpWJNsn83 1 week ago