Job details Show details
Professional Job Netherlands, Delft Customer Success Netherlands
Is innovation part of your DNA? Are you customer-focused? Are you performing at your best in a dynamic environment? Join our Content Team!
Customers are our priority. We consistently search for the most innovative ways to provide our users with the best experience possible. You will be working in an Agile environment within an international and multi-disciplinary team of 17 people. Every member of the Content team seamlessly work together to deliver the best user experience. Specialisations are spread between Technical Writers, Translators, Instructional Designers, a Scrum Master, and a Product Owner. You will be in direct contact with various stakeholders, working together to develop content and help our users in working with Exact software, and to support them in the best way possible in their business operations. Positive customer feedback gives us energy!
Your responsibilities as a Technical Writer
- Develop and maintain user documentation, release notes, FAQs, emails and other required content in accordance with evolving standards.
- Write content with the user in mind, adapting to the different audiences and their level of knowledge.
- Efficiently manage multiple assignments in cooperation with other team members, but also independently.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of our standards.
- Work to ensure the accuracy and consistency of all content produced.
- Meet company release deadlines.
- Enthusiasm, a positive and customer-centric attitude and a thirst for innovation!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Three years’ experience in full-time content writing or creation preferred.
- The ability to learn new systems, concepts, and technologies quickly.
- Creative, easily adaptable and embracing change.
- Experience with accounting, payroll, CRM, HRM, or finance in general is a plus.
- Experience working in a multicultural or international environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; fluency in spoken and written Dutch is a pre.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and experience with Madcap Flare or other single source documentation tool is preferred.
We Offer @ Delft
- A competitive salary package;
- An international working environment ;
- Colleagues whom will challenge you and promise to sharpen your brain;
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfil your career potential;
- The opportunity to grow into a role as sparring partner of the business and excellent development opportunities;
- Our own fitness centre with a personal trainer;
- Friday afternoon drinks at our bar “Bits & Bytes”.
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.
Please apply using the form below.
You’ll be hearing from us soon.
Please contact Dainara Datadin
Exact supports businesses to make smarter decisions, quickly and easily. Our people, technology, software, and services enable businesses to act with confidence and clarity to achieve today’s goals and tomorrow’s ambitions. Exact. Cloud business software.