Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Delft , Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you smart and energetic enough to join the EVI team, showing an effective and passionate contribution to the team? If that’s that a YES, then let’s sit down and have a talk to see where you can fit in the team and enjoy the fun of working in the rapidly emerging EV market. Making sure ABB will stay the number one in the exploding EV charging market!
ABB is market leader in fast charging solutions which enable 15-30 min. charging time for electric cars, a game-changing technology which allows mass adoption of clean transportation. Next to charging systems, our web-connected fast charging solutions offer a wide range of connectivity features such as remote monitoring, remote management & assistance, payment system and smart-grid integration. In 2016, based on the same technology platform ABB launched an automated fast charger for electric busses, which can recharge an electric city bus in 5-10 minutes without any driver intervention. This product line is now commercially rolled out. Therefore we are looking for a:
Technical product specialist EV Charging Infrastructure, who will also guide and support other project managers in different counties, doing similar projects for the first time.
You start being the product specialist who is fully responsible to centrally support new EV charging products used in projects worldwide, the works are a wide variety of tasks to make sure the products have a well prepared and understood touch down in a country service organization. Once you get more knowhow your tasks can be expended supporting also local and global sales, R&D with new product introductions, solutions customization projects and/or program managing larger accounts.
How your day could look like, just a random pick of the task which could occur:
- join an installation kickoff meeting in Spain and initially support the local project managers with your project/product expertise,
- Create a new training with the input of R&D and service,
- Organize and give a training for a group of colleagues from different counties in Holland or in Singapore,
- Join a first commissioning in Italy and create the site acceptance test procedure for 0,5MW truck charger,
- Support sales in creating a tender document for London,
- Act as a product specialist in sales meetings in Amsterdam,
- Guide R&D pilot projects in Sweden and give field feedback to improve the product,
- Make sure the installation manuals and products are continuously improved using the field feedback,
- Support the I-Pace trophy race at the formula-E in Hongkong or Berlin
- Join the Friday afternoon frying pan snack time with your colleagues in our head office in Delft
- You have a technical degree (HBO or TU level) with a medior working experience in a technical environment;
- You are a perfect communicator and a team-player with excellent organizational skills;
- You have an electrical engineering background and able to read electrical designs;
- You are not afraid to use a Linux machine via a terminal
- You have basic knowledge of Bash, C++ and Python
- You are self-reliant and able to proactively engage customers.
- You have an affinity with testing new systems and are not afraid of troubleshooting.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel;
We offer you a varied job in an international group that attaches great importance to the development of its staff, as well as to quality and safety. In this position, we also offer you the opportunity to specialise in ABB products and systems. Of course, we offer you a competitive and attractive package of employment conditions.
Register your CV and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Werken bij ABB’. If you have any further questions regarding this vacancy, please, don’t hesitate to contact Kidanemariam, George Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, tel.:
+ 31 (0)10-4078680
Reference Number NL71729283_E1 Publication date 2019-11-06