Team Leader Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Verification
Posted on Monday, October 21st, 2019
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 90 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
As Team Leader you are supervising, coaching and motivating our MAIV team members on a daily basis. You act
proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, so your communication skills need to be excellent.
You must ensure your team has the required expertise/knowhow/skills. In addition, you act as a versatile, experienced engineer that can support product lines where needed. As Team Leader you are responsible for the development and continuous improvement within the MAIV department.
Internal MAIV projects to improve quality or efficiency shall be initiated and managed by you. Numerous MAIV activities are related to the production of COTS components which require close collaboration with the ISIS production coordinator. Supporting R&D projects, a key task of MAIV, requires thorough communication with the project managers and other team leads. You are the key interface of the team as well to sales and after-sales engineers when MAIV support is required.
Your main responsibilities:
• Creating an inspiring and healthy team environment with an open communication culture
• Setting clear team goals and motivate team members
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve issues or conflicts
• Coordination of workload and tasks of our portfolio of projects and products in consultation with production coordinator and project managers
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team and team members
• Discover training needs, specific skill development and coaching of team members
• Plan required resources for mid and long term based on the forecasts and select new team members
• Energetic personality with a positive mindset and excellent communication skills on all levels.
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor with solid organizational skills
• MSc or BEng (HBO)degree preferably in engineering.
• 5+ year of relevant working experience in a high-tech small series production environment.
• Highly multidisciplinary engineering knowledge.
• Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch (speaking / reading / writing)
• Practical mindset and familiar with 5S lean working method.
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to no later than the 30th November 2019 .
26-11-2019 @isis_space : This week Kevin Segura – Technical Sales Manager @isis_space is attending #APRSAF in Japan. If you would like to sc… https://t.co/aa4UfXqh6w
25-11-2019 @isis_space : Tomorrow we’ll be at the Innovate your Space Symposium in #Delft. We look forward to meeting you there!