Allseas / Careers / Vacancy detail
Select field onshore or offshore All disciplines
We are looking for a Tactical Purchaser to join our Vessel Goods and Services Department in Delft, the Netherlands. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team, you are responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing a large portfolio of contracts, including frame agreements with suppliers for the maintenance and repair of ships. Reporting to the responsible Unit Head Vessel Goods and Services, you will ensure that contract terms and conditions, pricing, QHSE and technical specifications comply with Allseas’ requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and negotiating skills, with a strong ability to build relationships with the internal customer as well as with our suppliers. Previous experience in a similar role is a must.
- Analyse data and define and prepare product groups and scopes in liaison with the internal customer
- Define contracting strategy depending on the scope value and risk
- Liaise with internal clients to scrutinise scope requirements
- Prepare/submit tender packages including draft contracts
- Select suppliers based on received quotes and to Allseas’ requirements
- Inform internal clients about selected third parties
- Manage and monitor frame agreements
- Review and evaluate agreement compliance by suppliers
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration, Commercial Law or equivalent experience
- NEVI 1/2 or other courses is considered an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ contracting or tactical procurement experience
- General technical knowledge of industry practices
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to create and maintain good working relationships with internal clients such as the Technical Department and the vessels
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch languages, both written and spoken
- Results driven, common sense and hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of ERP and MS Office systems/applications
What we offer
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Work in an easy-to-reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Tactical Purchaser by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact , , at Allseas Engineering B.V.: .
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure , you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.
Workweek: 40 hours
Apply with resume
Or call us at