ABB is a global company leader in electricity transmission and distribution, process and production automation and electrical, electronic and installation products and systems. We are at the forefront of innovation, following trends and thinking alongside with our customers. We have brought together 150,000 people working together in more than 100 countries around the world.
Within ABB the product group, Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility; accessible by everyone, everywhere. ABB offers a total solution from compact, high quality AC wallboxes, reliable DC fast charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems. We deploy infrastructure that meet the needs of the next generation of smarter mobility.
ABB connected chargers enable fast global service and pro-active maintenance. ABB is a market leader and has years of experience in creating, installing and maintaining charging infrastructure, including several nationwide charger networks.
For the global support center in Delft we are looking for:
Support Engineer – Connected Services
• Support local ABB service organisations in countries around the globe with solving their case tickets related to our connected services.
• Support Customers in their ability to operate charging networks.
• Support integration, configuration and testing for OCPP, payment terminals and new standards for communication between chargers, EV’s, operators and grid.
• Ensure tickets are solved within the scope of the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Offer advice on complex problems based on data obtained from our cloud connected service systems.
• Actively participate in improvement processes for connected services.
• Keep a close eye on the rollout and performance of chargers and services. • Write detailed documentation, instructions and manuals to inform and train local service organizations and customers.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, for example IT or Electrical Engineering
• You have knowledge of electrical and/or IT systems and the communication protocols they use.
• You are a team player but also work very well independently and proactively. A ‘Can-do’ attitude is required and the ability to think outside the box to aid in solving complex problems.
• You are solution-oriented and like to find sustainable solutions based on indirect evidence.
• You are eager to learn and you are prepared to develop technical skills within this fast growing and dynamic business area.
• You have proficient communication skills towards both external and internal customers.
• You are capable of working in multidisciplinary teams and you have excellent knowledge of the English language. Preferably also knowledge of Dutch and one or more other languages.
• You can work with Office software and preferable have knowledge of Linux and/or scripting and programming languages.
• Willing to travel if the occasion requires.
• Willing to participate in a standby shift.
We offer a varied job in an internationally oriented company which holds great importance to the development of its employees, quality and safety. The product group EVCI is a dynamic and growing environment where there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. Of course we offer you a competitive and attractive package of employment conditions.
Register your CV and apply online at www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Careers’. For questions you can contact Jacqueline Pereboom, corporate recruiter, via 010 – 407 82 14 or [email protected]