Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Software Quality Analyst (Geotechnical)
Date: Nov 28, 2019
Location: Delft, NL, 2628 XK
Company: Bentley Systems
At Plaxis, we develop geotechnical engineering software with a well-established global reputation as the industry standard.
We are looking for a Software Quality Analyst with Geotechnical engineering background to join our team, based in Plaxis HQ in Delft, The Netherlands. As a part of software quality team, you will work closely together with research engineers and software engineers in a supportive, stimulating and informal environment, towards rapidly advancing PLAXIS software, whilst maintaining highest quality standards. In this role, your primary focus will be helping to ensure robustness and reliability of the geotechnical aspects and subsystems of the software.
As Software Quality Analyst (Geotechnical), you will be implementing analytical results’ validation plans, various simulation models and utilities, as well as developing structured testing procedures for any new feature or change. On a day-to-day basis, you will work as a part of a SCRUM team, comprised of software engineers and quality analysts.
What You Bring to the Team:
• Academic background (MSc or equivalent) in the field of Geotechnical engineering or related field
• Strong drive to work with a diverse team to deliver high quality, advanced numerical software
• Proficient in English (written and verbal)
• Practical experience using PLAXIS or other geotechnical Finite Element software packages would be helpful, but not necessary
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• A challenging job in an informal and international environment
• Stimulating innovative and knowledge-driven work environment
• Being part of one of the most successful engineering software companies in the world
• Work on state-of-the-art software and with the latest tools and languages (Azure DevOps, Python, etc.)
• Work following cutting-edge software engineering process according to an advanced, quality-oriented workflows with distributed version control, automated build and test environments and code reviews
• Excellent support and mentoring from senior team members to help you grow in your role
Plaxis is part of Bentley Systems, an international software company aiming at comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Plaxis is specialized in geotechnics and focused on developing and supporting the PLAXIS finite element-based software applications for soil and rock analyses. Plaxis has a young international team and is based in a modern new office near the campus of Delft University of Technology.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake. www.bentley.com