To register and resolve (or delegate the resolution of) issues and defects experienced by ICT users, in accordance with department’s guidelines, contributing to ICT products for ICT users that function efficiently and effectively. The position reports to the Manager Information Technology.
The main tasks will be:
- Install and configure workplace systems (group) applications and peripherals for ICT users;
- Inform and instruct ICT users about the applications and using the installed ICT products;
- Register issues and defects reported by ICT users, as well as monitor how the issues and defects are dealt with;
- Provide first-line support, in person or using remote assistance, in response to reports made to the service desk.
- A degree in Information Technology on MBO level 2;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a service-oriented environment;
- Microsoft Desktop Support technician certification or equivalent;
- Excellent proficiency of English and a good working level knowledge of Dutch or another UN language;
- Experience with eLearning in an educational environment is a preference.
Terms of Employment
The employment contract is for 1,0 fte / 38 hours per week.
Scale 6 of the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (VSNU).
IHE Delft offers an attractive, multiple choice employee benefits scheme, year-end bonus and generous pension scheme. We also offer 31 days’ leave based on a 38 hours working week.
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Wilmar Ceton, Manager Library, Information and Technology (E: [email protected] / T: +31-152151704).
Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements, and can be sent until 15 May 2021 (closing date) including curriculum vitae, motivation letter and the names and contact details of two contactable referees, to IHE Delft, (as one PDF file with your family name as the filename), attn. Human Resource Management (E: [email protected] ), PO Box 3015, 2601 DA Delft, The Netherlands, stating vacancy-number 21-LIT-01.
Acquisition by staffing agencies and other 3rd parties is not appreciated.