Senior Software Engineer .NET
As a Senior Software Engineer .NET, you’ll be working on developing business software, running in the cloud based on the strategic direction and innovation. Furthermore, you work with product managers, architects, user experience designers, data scientists and devops engineers to continuously improve our products. Depending on your experience, you will also be a coach for people in the team.
We are convinced that teamwork, helping others, sharing knowledge and a positive, curious mindset make the difference and allows us and you to be successful in order to deliver the solutions that our customers need. Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We continuously strive for innovation – technical as well as personal. Each and every day we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. For us, there is never a dull moment.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SMEs to be the driving force of the global economy by using our smart accounting and ERP software and have latest insight to run their business in the best way possible.
Are you an experienced software engineer with a proven knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack, cloud software architecture, patterns and practices? Do you love working the agile way and do you want to work in an energetic, international environment? Then join our development team in Delft.
Wat wij van jou verwachten
- A bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree or equivalent level in computer science or information technology
- Good communication skills (fluency in English, both verbally and written)
- Pro activeness and perfectly able to cope with working from home as well.
Wat je van ons kan verwachten
- Over 1400 colleagues worldwide, with over 160 technology colleagues in our Delft HQ and another 250 in our Kuala Lumpur development center (since 1998).
- You’ll work predominantly from home for the time being, but we do have a modern HQ, our Delft office. It’s is a popular corona-proof meeting hub where you’re encouraged to meet with your colleagues safely if the situation allows it.
- Events such as a global hackathon and Tech Talks to develop and showcase your skills
- Useful training sessions via our learning and development center that help you to fulfill your career potential.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- A competitive package, depending on your experience
Wie wij zijn
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.
Please apply using the ”Apply” button.
You’ll be hearing from us soon.