Posted on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 90 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, we are looking for an ambitious and young professional to reinforce our sales team on the sales administration. As part of this team, you will be involved in the product and services sales to customers throughout the world. You will have the opportunity to become part of an international team, committed to delivering outstanding solutions in a challenging high tech-industry.
In this function, you will support the technical sales engineers and sales managers on the administrative side of the sales process, with a strong interaction with the people responsible for production, finance and logistics. You will support the preparation and processing of orders, interact with the customer for order information and updates, prepare for shipments, and keep track of payment status and order delivery. You will help with keeping our customer database up to date and support in creating sales statistics and reports.
Your main responsibilities:
• Supporting the daily and general operations of the sales team to help reach the team’s objectives
• Registration and processing of new leads/inquiries including distribution among sales engineers
• Ensuring that all the administrative activities are done according to processes and needs
• Internal sales order processing from purchase order to delivery, including order status tracking
• Customer interaction for administrative information, status updates, and shipment information exchange
• Making sure order invoices are issued in conjunction with Finance and follow up on payment as needed
• Maintain and update customer and products sold database by recording account information
• Provide support and inputs to the sales team and management team for reporting and forecasting
• You have an MBO/HBO diploma in a job-related field with min 3 years of experience in sales administration
• Familiarity with CRM systems and a good understanding of general sales activities and processes
• You have strong organizational and communication skills and can prioritize and manage time effectively
• You are fluent in English (speaking / reading / writing), Dutch is a plus
• You are detail-oriented and know when to be meticulous
• You are available on short notice and eligible to work in the Netherlands
• Affinity with and/or knowledge of international shipping of high-value, specialized goods
• Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
• Excellent communication skills
If you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and feel this position matches your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to no later than the 15th of November 2019.
05-11-2019 @isis_space : #Hiring: We’re looking for a Sales Administrator to #join our team in #Delft.
Check out our new…
21-10-2019 @isis_space : We’re at @IAC2019DC! Come visit us at the #NLSpacePavilion – booth 487 https://t.co/Is4RyPHQf7
Q2 2020 lanceren we deze eerste nanosat, zij maken dit mogelijk. Met mooie samenwerking L…
15-10-2019 @isis_space : We’re #hiring! Are you interested in a career in #space? Check out our latest #job openings on… https://t.co/Wbu2BUyLgI
Meet us at the #NLSpacePavilion – booth 487. If you would l… https://t.co/EMQ4wrjx2G
07-10-2019 @isis_space : Following the successful partnership for the launch of their demonstrator satellites, we are pleased to be selected… https://t.co/K79TC0RAme
Get in touch
Motorenweg 23, 2623 CR
Delft, The Netherlands