Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as work student HSE
Your role will be to support the HSE department. You will be in contact with colleagues from across the world to answer their questions and gather information about HSE issues. Also, you oversee all the administrative tasks and keep control of the documents.
- Provide administrative support (f.i. take minutes, prepare case files, control manuals, procedures and registrations)
- Support departments with HSE related questions
- Monitor safety reports and inform organisation with regards to HSE reporting
- Provide HSE statistics and data for quotations to the Business Development department
- BSc or MSc student
- Excellent communication skills in English (required)
- Availability for 12 to 16 hours a week
- A nice salary
- A great and informal workplace in Delft
- Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
About the HSE Department
The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Department provides guidance to employees regarding safety offshore and improves safety awareness through campaigns and coordinating them with other, global regions. Additionally, HSE staff participates in investigations of safety or environmental-related incidents.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here .
You can apply before 15 January 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for an interview. A match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact . Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt .