Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
people transfers worldwide 4840989
cargo kg transfers worldwide 11744084
Delft, The Netherlands
Are you looking to bring the highest quality possible to an innovative tech company? Are you a organised and flexible person, eager to coordinate our QA/QC processes and activities? If so, then we might have just the position for you.
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as QA/QC Engineer
In this position, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of QC inspections during the fabrication, assembly and testing of our products. Your main focus will be on coordinating our QC processes, with a smaller part of your work consisting of doing inspections. As QA/QC Engineer, you will assess the Inspection and Test Plans drafted by suppliers, according to the applicable Ampelmann and International standards. You will support the QA/QC Team Lead in the coordination and execution of QA specific activities as internal audits as well supplier audits, and the maintaining and improvement of the Ampelmann Management System.
- Coordinating and executing of all common QC activities related to incoming goods, the fabrication and assembly process, and end control
- Assessing Inspection and Test Plans drafted by suppliers
- Reporting Non-conformances and monitoring the follow-up of Corrections
- Reviewing documents of materials and certification.
- Planning and performing internal- and supplier audits and drawing up reports
- Maintaining the Management System and working out of revisions submitted by the process owners
- Vocational level of Education in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience in QC in similar branches
- Affinity with QA related topics, any experience is a pre
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- European driving license
- A great work environment with innovative and change-willing aspirations
- High degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days on a full-time basis)
- Ampelmann Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
About the QA/QC department
Ampelmann has set the international standard in safe offshore access. In relation to this, quality is one of the main pillars of the company. The QA/QC department is responsible for safeguarding of quality in both the processes and products.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here .
You can apply before 28 January 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for the first interview round. If there is a match after the first interview, you will proceed to the second interview round. Still a match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact . Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.