Product Owner Managed Services
Product Owner Managed Services
Are you an experienced Product Owner who enjoys leading technical development?
Fox-IT is a leading player in the field of cyber security. Our mission is a more secure society, achieved by applying our deep technical expertise to protect organizations against the ever evolving landscape of cyber threats. As part of our aim to expand the portfolio of security services we offer our clients, we are looking for a seasoned Product Owner to join the Products team of our Managed Services division.
Innovation and development are at the core of our business, enabling us to protect our customers against the latest cyber attacks. Applying new techniques and creating new software products are part of our everyday activities. As Product Owner you participate in and drive those processes, ensuring that the tools and systems are in place that enable your operations colleagues to deliver world-class security services to our clients. Collaborating closely with product management for strategic direction, you ensure that work done by the engineering teams is closely aligned with the needs of users and other stakeholders. Your projects range from integrating third-party products into our tech stack, to owning powerful analytics platforms tailor-made to fit our security business.
You are an experienced Product Owner who enjoys leading technical development according to product management’s roadmap. You combine a results focused and analytical mindset with strong communication skills. You enjoy maintaining close relationships with both user and developer teams, the former depending on you to represent their detailed product development needs, the latter looking to you for clear direction and priorities.
You understand software development and can drive its iterative process, prioritizing work and delivering high quality releases, while maintaining a clear overview of progress with relation to the roadmap. You also understand that roadmaps evolve over time, actively inform product management of development status, and support keeping the roadmap in line with current expectations.
The ideal candidate…
- … is a highly motivated team player;
- … is a good listener, and can quickly understand complex challenges;
- … can combine diverse viewpoints into a clear path forward, escalating to product management when needed;
- … feels at home in both problem and solution spaces, and can translate clearly between the two;
- … has prior experience with software development and collaborating with software engineers;
- … has prior experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and the Product Owner role;
- … has prior experience with Jira or other Agile project management tools.
We are Fox-IT, or Fox. We make society safer with the help of our technical and innovative solutions. We do this for parties where cyber security is important. We are at the forefront of innovations and naturally want to maintain this position. That is why we continuously develop our individual skills and knowledge: an investment in our reputation. Fox was founded in 1999 and has been part of the NCC Group since 2015. Since then we are proud to be part of of a global team of more than 2000 professionals, spread over 35 locations on 3 different continents.
Foxers are very proud to work at Fox-IT. We are open to feedback and find it important to learn from mistakes. Okay, we are also a bit stubborn and nice and critical (this is how we keep each other sharp). At Fox, we work hard, especially when it comes to serving our customers. Where possible we naturally make time for pleasant outings and parties. Want to know more about Fox-IT? Read our Manifesto!
- A challenging working environment with cutting-edge product development, surrounded by top-notch security experts;
- An open organization where everybody has a voice to come up with innovative solutions, where there are few barriers to communication and collaboration, and where there is a high level of respect for each other;
- Many opportunities for personal development, naturally also within the cyber security domain itself;
- A good salary that matches the cool things you have already done and will do;
- Flexible working hours, so that you can occasionally start later or do your thing from home;
- A favourable pension scheme, 24 vacation days and 8% vacation pay;
- Many development opportunities: you can gain and share knowledge throughTechTalks , Crypto Colloquia, events and the Fox Academy;
- A laptop and business phone. Do you want to use your private telephone for business as well? Then you will be reimbursed a maximum of € 25;
- A reimbursement for your internet at home of a maximum of € 40;
- A performance bonus and profit sharing, because we appreciate your commitment;
- A joint lunch, tasty coffee and lots of fruit every day. A good time to catch up with your colleagues;
- Free parking spaces next to our office in Delft where you can drive up from the A13 and a bus stop in front of the door. Very easy, especially when it rains.
We will contact you within 7 business days.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 15 284 79 99