Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Delft , Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a worldwide company that is one of the leading players in the field of electricity transmission and distribution, process and production automation, and electrical, electronic and electromechanical products and systems.
The ABB business line EV Charging is specialist in fast charging solutions which enable 15-30 min. charging time for electric cars, a game-changing technology which allows mass adoption of clean transportation. Next to charging systems, our web-connected fast charging solutions offer a wide range of connectivity features such as remote monitoring, remote management & assistance, payment system and smart-grid integration.
For our department in Delft, we are looking for a:
Product Marketing Specialist EV Charging
You will drive customer segmentation and segment specific creation of value proposition for the EV infrastructure offering including HW and digital offerings, in strong alignment with the global product management team, solutions architecture team and solutions marketing team.
You will be supporting with actions and communication instruments the Local Sales Units to easily reuse provided marketing materials for their local needs.
- Define and implement a customer segmentation approach for EV Infrastructure
- Consolidate and define segment specific value proposition for the full PG offerings in strong alignment with the global product managers
- Support creation of value based selling use cases expressing customer benefit in monetary and customer critical KPIs
- Support product managers and solution marketing to define product marcom strategy and activities, supporting BL marketing and PG strategy, support product launches
- Lead and implement the actions according to the GPGs/PMs inputs, providing ideas and innovative communication solutions
- Drive the creation of all marketing collateral including definition of common templates (e.g. ordering pages, etc.), ensure proper English usage
- Responsible of keeping the allocated budget
- Ensure message (e.g. value propositions) and branding compliance and consistency
- Responsible of coordination and harmonization of the communication material acc.to BL requirements/guidelines
- Be aware of regions exhibitions, events and road shows attendance
- Ensure all stakeholders (customers, sales, management, etc.) find relevant and up to date information
- Support the Local Sales Organizations by collecting and providing the marcom tools available
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to dive into technical product features and express features in customer value
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Reach out to countries/regions and work in a virtual team
- 5 years, preferably in an industrial sphere/eMobility
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ideally with engineering background
- English fluency
- Communications or marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience will be a plus
- Relational skills at all levels
- Strategic thinking and vision
- Self-driven motivation
- Project Management skills/coordination
- Teamwork and networking
We offer a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package such as 27 holiday’s and 13 ADV days and a 13th month.
Register your CV and send your application online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Working at ABB’.
Reference Number NL72599989_E1 Publication date 2020-01-06