Allseas / Careers / Vacancy detail
Select field onshore or offshore All disciplines
We are looking for a passionate, accurate and proactive P&O Assistant to join our P&O Offices Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department manages all personnel matters including recruitment and retention, employment conditions, career development, disciplinary matters, performance management, contractual changes and employee benefits, including the company pension and insurance schemes. Our P&O Assistants provide support in office personnel matters such as employment conditions, contractual changes and employee benefits.
The ideal candidate has previous P&O experience, is confident and organised with excellent communication skills.
- Provide administrative support to the P&O Consultants
- Ensure all personnel files are updated with relevant letters, memos, contracts, appraisals, trainings and salary mutations
- Handle all administrative formalities for employees joining and leaving the company and changes in personal information
- Responsible for the jubilee administration and ceremony
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and respect for all policies and regulations
- Serve as first point of contact for questions about employment conditions
- Manage the absence administration
- Create temporary employee service agreements
- Data entry
What we expect from you
- Bachelor degree in Personnel Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative P&O function or equivalent
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Experience with Oracle is a pre
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communications lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join our collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports membership, on-site recreational facilities and various social events festivities
Apply for the role as P&O Assistant by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ivânia da Costa, Assistant Recruitment at Allseas Engineering B.V.: .
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure , you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.
Discipline: P&O Offices
Workweek: 40 hours
Apply with resume
Or call us at