Work student: Business Development and Marketing
Would you like to get a taste of what it is like to work in a commercial environment? Do you get excited to work with international based people? Do you like to support Marketing in organising on- and offline events? Yes? Then read on because this might be the perfect student job for you!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
As Business Development (BD) and Marketing work student you contribute to the whole process of generating leads until contract fulfilment. You assist the international BD Managers in their daily work in order to improve back office efficiency as much as possible. You help the Inside Sales and Marketing (ISM) Department in the creation of promotional materials and the organisation of events.
- Supporting the BD Managers in booking, planning and organising trips
- Supporting the commercial departments in setting up team meetings and writing minutes
- Collecting and filing legal contracts in a timely manner
- Supporting the ISM Department in creating promotion materials, social media posts and arrange gadgets
- BSc or MSc student, preferably with a commercial background
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Availability for 2 to 3 days per week
- A nice salary
- A great and informal workplace in Delft
- Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
About the Inside Sales & Marketing department
The ISM team is the voice of Ampelmann. We are a small team closely partnering with Business Development and focusing our efforts on external communication and marketing. We are the link between Ampelmann and the outside world.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here .
You can apply before 6 January 2020 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for an interview. A match? Then we will offer you the job!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact . Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.