Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
PCB Assembly Technician
Posted on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 90 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
As a PCB Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for soldering the ISIS standard sub-systems. You will need some experience in manually soldering SMD- and Through-hole components on PCB’s. Furthermore, experience in shrinking wiring (AWG 22, 24 and 26) to several kinds of connectors is required. The soldering takes places according to the IPC-J-STD-001F requirements and will have to meet the highest class 3.
Your main responsibilities:
• Soldering ISIS standard products
• Signing off on production instructions
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a comparable technical environment
• Proficient in English (at least Level B in speaking / reading / writing)
• Experience in small scale production
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
• Experience with soldering according to the IPC-J-STD-001F requirements (preferably certified)
• Affinity with space
• Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
• Good communication skills
• Comfortable in a multidisciplinary and dynamic atmosphere
• ‘Get it done’ mentality
• Continuous improvement
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to no later than the 30th of November 2019 .
Get in touch
Motorenweg 23, 2623 CR
Delft, The Netherlands