Deze vacature is vervuld
Allseas / Careers / Vacancy detail
Select field onshore or offshore All disciplines
To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are advancing the record-breaking capabilities of our heavy lift and pipelay vessel Pioneering Spirit even further with the development of a unique jacket lift system (JLS). Positioned aft of the vessel, this specialised offshore lifting system will be able to lift and support steel jacket structures and modules up to 20,000 t for both installation and removal operations.
We are looking for an ambitious Package Manager with a proven experience in the offshore, shipbuilding or construction industry to manage the major JLS work packages, such the fabrication of beam structures, hoisting blocks and winches, and further structures related to tilting and upending of the beams. As part of the Capital Projects Department in Delft, the Netherlands, you will ensure that the work packages are safely managed, designed, fabricated, installed, tested and delivered in line with Allseas’ standards and requirements.
- Act as primary contact for all internal and subcontractor JLS work packages
- Ensure assigned owner furnished equipment packages are managed, designed, fabricated, installed, tested and delivered in line with Allseas’ requirements
- Ensure outstanding project safety and quality performance
- Expedite actual progress with vendors and subcontractors
- Identify and timely communicate changes and deviations from the original bid with the Project Manager and recommend course of action for own packages
- Identify and review concessions, variation order requests and changes to subcontracts
- Lead a multi-discipline support team • Monitor detail design and engineering for own packages
- Review vendors’ and subcontractors’ qualification, verification, inspection and testing plans
- Discuss technical requirements and quality issues with vendors and subcontractors in accordance with contractual requirements
- Attend factory acceptance testing, inspection, construction and installation activities
- Check availability, status, completion and correctness of required goods, services and documents
- Initiate technical constructability and installation ability reviews related to own packages
- Ensure smooth transition between different project phases and functional handover
- Prepare monthly progress reports for the Project Manager
What we expect from you
- MSc or BSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years within offshore engineering, shipbuilding or a similar position in a construction company
- Excellent cost awareness and negotiating skills
- Pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- Great growth and development opportunities
Apply for the role of Package Manager by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Recruitment at Allseas Engineering B.V.:
In our application procedure , you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.
Discipline: Project Management
Workweek: 40 hours
Apply with resume
Or call us at