Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Online Content Editor (part-time/full-time)
Posted on Friday, December 6th, 2019
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 90 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated person with experience within digital marketing. In this role, you will drive multiple aspects of the digital marketing mix including Website, E-mail, SEO, SEA, and (Paid) Social. The right candidate should have excellent communication skills, be organised and be able to work independently and proactively. This is an opportunity to become part of an international team, committed to delivering outstanding solutions in a challenging high tech-industry.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the daily and general operations of the marketing & sales team to help reach the team’s objectives
- Ensure the brand presence is maintained and consistent across our digital channels
- Publish and maintain content (infographics, press releases etc) for the company websites ensuring it is optimized towards SEO
- Manage events: registrations, exhibit reservation & marketing materials
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, and social media content.
- Create presentations, infographics, brochures and other marketing materials
- You have an MBO/HBO diploma in a job-related field or have obtained this level through work experience, preferably in communications, marketing or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Familiar with digital platforms such as websites, social media, email, search engines, analytics tools, and willingness to develop these skills
- You have a passion for learning, curiosity for new digital marketing tactics, etc
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and/or other content creation tools
- Accountable and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Baseline understanding of SEO best practice
- Affinity and/or experience with a specialized, high-tech market
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
I f you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and feel this position matches your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to no later than the 20th of December 2019 .
06-12-2019 @isis_space : #Hiring: We’re looking for an Online Content Editor to #join our team in #Delft.
22-11-2019 @isis_space : We are excited to team up with LENS R&D to equip our satellite platforms with the new MAUS sun sensors: https://t.co/kOe1AE5lac
20-11-2019 @isis_space : Are you attending #SpaceTechExpo?
Get in touch
Motorenweg 23, 2623 CR
Delft, The Netherlands