Are you the client oriented (lead) engineer that can solve difficult operational issues within finite element software and can you make the internal translation to improve the quality assurance? Then we would like to hear from you!
DIANA FEA is committed to empower civil and geotechnical engineers to create a safer and more sustainable world. We believe engineers can make a difference by designing dams, bridges, tunnels, and other vital structures in such a way that they last longer, can be built with fewer raw materials, are more resilient to extreme natural events, and are safer for people and better for the environment.
As a Lead Engineer Support for DIANA FEA you are the key player who understands the engineering needs of the clients from a constructive point of view while working with/on high performance software within a diverse spectrum of civil engineering. Together with two support engineers you are responsible for the technical, difficult, comprehensive and specific issues of clients worldwide.
As the lead of this team you will also contribute to the quality of the software by pro-actively focusing on the quality assurance of the functionality of the software. You are the sparring partner for clients with particular issues and you get excited from translating that into improvement specifications for the software package.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead the small customer but high-end technical support & consulting team;
- Assist clients in issues with their numerical (FEA) modeling and analysis issues;
- Find for workarounds or solutions to issues and communicate these to clients;
- Collaboratively work with the software development team to fix bugs, give indications to increase user friendliness and help prioritize developments in DIANA software;
- Lead testing activities of bugfixes and new software releases.