We are looking for an technician with a pro-active attitude, an accurate working method and (internship) experience in molecular techniques such as PCR, DNA and RNA isolation.
Our client is specialized in the breeding, production and sales of hybrid vegetable seeds such as tomato, cucumber, sweet bell pepper, melon, eggplant, etc. At the QC laboratory tests are mainly done in the field of seed health by detection of plant pathogens. This mainly involves microbiological tests (MLII) and molecular biological tests (PCR and RNA/DNA isolation). For this department we are looking for a technician with knowledge and (internship) experience in the mentioned techniques.
- Set-up, execution and data interpretation of DNA/RNA extractions and qPCR;
- Thinking along on improvements in the process;
- Reporting in LIMS;
- Completed MLO4/HLO education in the direction of microbiology, molecular biology or plant biology;
- Relevant experience with molecular biological tests (PCR, DNA/RNA isolation);
- Experience in a diagnostic or QC environment is a plus;
- Affinity with computer & lab automation (Office 365, liquid handling, LIMS);
- Own transport is recommended as the location is difficult to reach by public transport;
- Good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is considered a plus;
- You are practical and assertive and above all a nice colleague;
- Employment contract: 1 year via Oxford Global Resources, extension not excluded
- Salary indication: € 2200,- to € 2600,- gross per month, depending on education and experience.
- Working hours: full time (38 hours)
- Region: Delft
- Vacancy number: 17869
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!