Allseas / Careers / Vacancy detail
Select field onshore or offshore All disciplines
To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are currently looking for a young and enthusiastic Installation Engineer that is ready for his/her first or second career step to join our Pipeline Engineering Department in Delft, the Netherlands. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team, your focus is preparatory work such as design, analyses, working procedures, material take off and off shore engineering support in relation to Allseas projects where you can use your strong planning and presentation skills.
A potential growth path would be Field Engineer on one of our vessels, i.e. working in an offshore rotation schedule giving continuous support to the offshore crew during the execution of projects.
- Interface with Tender Department on bid qualifications/work plans/clarifications and budgets;
- Read the project specifications and give comments with an engineering query;
- Prepare the engineering planning for the project (procedures/analysis) together with the Department Head for presentation to the project team;
- Establish the necessary engineering manpower to perform the onshore/offshore scope of work together with the Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager;
- Produce analysis and procedures and raise the related MTO’s;
- Perform the discipline check of the procedures and analysis;
- Prepare the actual hand-over to the Field Engineers and assist during the execution phase of the project onshore or offshore when required;
- Potentially grow as a Field Engineer (+/- one year trainee onshore) to provide support to offshore crew;
- Write the engineering input for the Project Close Out reports.
What we expect from you
- MSc or BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Relevant experience would be advantageous, however is not a prerequisite;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Prepared to work offshore and abroad occasionally.
- As a Field Engineer a fixed offshore rotation will be required.
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
For further information, please contact , at Allseas Engineering B.V.:
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure , you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.
Discipline: Pipeline Engineering
Workweek: 40 hours
Apply with resume
Or call us at