Delft , Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent
Service and Maintenance
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a worldwide company and leader in the field of the transmission and distribution of electricity, process and production automation as well as electrical, electronic and installation engineering products and systems.
The Electrification Business supplies products, solutions and services to increase productivity and at the same time improve energy efficiency.
Within the Electrification Business, the solution team e-Mobility is a leading player for fast chargers for passenger cars, busses and trucks. In this highly technological and rising market, we are developing and supplying Electrical Vehicle Charger Infrastructure across the globe.
For our location in Delft are looking for a:
Global Sales Support Engineer Europe (heavy vehicle charging)
- You support our international and local sales organizations in determining and selecting the most appropriate of our highly innovative Electrical Vehicle Charging solutions.
- You work in close collaboration with our Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers, and provide technical and commercial support to deliver high-end solutions to our customers. In specific cases you support, technically and commercially, in tender processes.
- You prepare the technical and commercial offers, based on the specifications required by our customers and / or local sales units
- You provide technical support and detailed clarification during product presentations and technical meetings with our customers when requested.
- You perform analysis on the needs of our customers, and keep track on market development in our field.
- You are willing to grow and evolve towards a Sales Specialist role, by gradually taking up additional responses and participating in client visits and presentations.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in a technical domain (eg. energy, electronics, electro mechanics, …)
- You have a first experience within a technical-commercial role within a high-tech environment.
- You understand what it takes to work in a dynamic environment, and within a rapidly evolving industry.
- You are hands-on, flexible and innovative.
- You love to work in an international environment.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English. Good knowledge of German and/or French is a strong advantage.
We offer you :
A challenging and responsible job in an International environment that highly values the development, requirements of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real opportunities for growth.
Register your resume and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Werken bij ABB’. If you have questions about the job position you can contact Kidanemariam, George Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, tel.
Reference Number NL71729561_E1 Publication date 2020-01-10