ABB is a global company. Leader in electricity transmission and distribution, process and production automation and electrical, electronic and installation products and systems. We are at the forefront of innovation, following trends and thinking along with our customers. We have brought together 150,000 people working together in more than 100 countries around the world.
Over the last decade ABB has consistently invested in delivering power for the transportation of tomorrow, bringing the digital and physical worlds together. Since entering the EV-charging market a decade ago, ABB has sold more than 17,000 DC fast chargers across more than 80 countries. We are now the partner of choice for the world’s biggest electric vehicle OEMs and nationwide EV charging network operators. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
From intelligent insights to complete electrification solutions, ABB has the resources and technological leadership to make our customer’s e-mobility vision a safe, smart, and sustainable reality.
For our location in Delft or Eindhoven we are looking for a:
Global Sales Support Engineer Europe (AC charging)
ABB recently launched a new series of AC Charging solutions. This has been very well accepted by the market and is being constantly further developed in terms of performance, features, applications and connectivity. In order to support the growth of our AC charging business further focus on technical sales support is planned.
• You support our international and local sales organizations in determining and selecting the most appropriate of our highly innovative AC Charging solutions.
• You work in close collaboration with our Sales Engineers locally, and provide technical and commercial support to deliver high-end solutions to our customers. In specific cases you support, technically and commercially, in tender processes.
• You prepare the technical and commercial offers, based on the specifications required by our customers and / or local sales units.
• You provide technical support and detailed clarification during product presentations and technical meetings with our customers when requested.
• You perform analysis on the needs of our customers, and keep track on market development in our field.
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in a technical domain (eg. energy, electronics, electro mechanics, …)
•You have a first experience within a technical-commercial role within a high-tech environment.
• You understand what it takes to work in a dynamic environment, and within a rapidly evolving industry.
• You are hands-on, flexible and innovative.
• You love to work in a very international environment.
• You have excellent analytical and communication skills.
• You are fluent in English. Good knowledge of German and/or French is a strong advantage.
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
Register your CV and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Careers’. For questions you can contact Jacqueline Pereboom, Talent Partner, via 010 – 407 82 14 or [email protected]