Deze vacature is vervuld
ABB is a global company. Leader in electricity transmission and distribution, process and production automation and electrical, electronic and installation products and systems. We are at the forefront of innovation, following trends and thinking along with our customers. We have brought together 150,000 people working together in more than 100 countries around the world.
Over the last decade ABB has consistently invested in delivering power for the transportation of tomorrow, bringing the digital and physical worlds together. Since entering the EV-charging market a decade ago, ABB has sold more than 17,000 DC fast chargers across more than 80 countries. We are now the partner of choice for the world’s biggest electric vehicle OEMs and nationwide EV charging network operators. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
From intelligent insights to complete electrification solutions, ABB has the resources and technological leadership to make our customer’s e-mobility vision a safe, smart, and sustainable reality.
For the team E-mobility Marketing in Delft we are looking for:
Global Marketing & Communications Specialist
The responsibility of this role is to develop, lead and implement the marketing and communication initiatives according to the marketing plan and product roadmaps with the support of the Global Marketing leader, Global Product managers, and Global sales from the EV charging product group. Furthermore you support with actions and marcom instruments which local organizations can easily reuse for their local needs.
Your tasks are:
• Development of the Product Group marketing and communications strategy and activities including product launches.
• Lead and implement the actions according to the GPGs/PMs inputs, providing ideas and innovative communication solutions. Supports GPG/PM with product name development.
• Content creation for product launches including promotional collateral, such as brochures, videos, infographics, press and social media messaging, ensuring proper English usage.
• Internal activities with employees to promote the marcoms material. (Trainings/webinars/instructions).
• Defines global virtual and F2F exhibition, trade fair, events strategy and KPI. Develops global content and messaging to support these events. Coordinates with local team to ensure success as measured by defined KPI.
• Leads business’ employee internal communications and engagement activities.
• Develops customer success stories and case studies.
• Ensures product marketing and communication collateral is updated and stored in ABB library.
• Develops and maintains relevant internal and external webpages.
• Management and selection of external suppliers.
• Responsible for developing and keeping within the allocated budget.
• Ensure message (e.g. value propositions) and branding compliance and consistency.
• Drive editorial plan using all available channels from PG point of view.
• Responsible of coordination and harmonization of the communication material acc.to Product group + division requirements/guidelines.
• Ensure all stakeholders (customers, sales, management, etc.) find relevant and up to date information.
• Support the Local Sales Organization collecting and providing the marcom tools available.
• Support Business Unit and division global internal & external projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 5 years coming from marketing and communications agency, preferably in an industrial sphere.
• English fluency- high level spoken, written and heard.
• Communications and / or marketing experience.
• Digital marketing experience.
• Experienced in leading projects.
• Capability and interest to learn about high-level technical concepts relevant to E-mobility.
• Excellent relational skills at all levels and across different cultures.
• Strategic thinking and vision, ability to be tactical and creative.
• Self-driven motivation.
• Project Management skills/coordination.
• Strong teamwork.
• Proficient in edition tools (Video, image, audio).
• Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, power point.
• Exposure to marketing automation and campaign tracking tools.
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
Register your CV and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Careers’. For questions regarding the open position please contact [email protected], tel.: + 31 (0)10-4078214.