Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Delft , Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent
Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transport and infrastructure customers. Within ABB the product group Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility. Born as a TU Delft start up in 2009, the Product Group has grown exponentially and became the world market leader in EV fast charging technology, with an installed base of more than 9000 DC Fast chargers in more than 73 countries. ABB EVCI offers total E-Mobility solutions from AC wall boxes, reliable DC fast charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus and truck charging systems. We deploy infrastructure that meet the needs of the next generation of smarter mobility.
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. For our new ABB EVCI office in Delft, we are looking for a Global Market Development Manager Depot and Fleet Solutions.
In this role, you will be part of the EVCI Solutions Generation team. This team is directly supporting strategic accounts and is the key interface to the R&D department of the division, the different Business Lines (BLs) and Global Product Groups (GPGs) as well as to the supporting ABB Digital team and Solutions Architects.
Your tasks as Global Market Development Manager Depot and Fleet Solutions will include the following:
• You will define the customer solutions for eBus / eTruck depot charging solutions as well as new upcoming eMining, eMarine and eAero applications.
• You will identify all new market trends to anticipate specific needs for these emerging segments.
• You will be the key interface between Global Marketing and Sales and the EVCI Architects.
• You will analyze competitors’ moves.
• You will identify and propose alternative business models, including EaaS / CaaS business models.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in sales, project management and business development in eMobility, power and or utility industries.
• Basic technical knowledge in charging infrastructure solutions, substations, BESS (Battery Energy Storage Systems), Power Management solutions.
• Proven Sales/Business development experience in a highly technical environment.
• Strong customer relationship management skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills at the highest management level.
• Understanding of Contractual, Legal Terms and Conditions;
• Results focused and driven, team player.
• Proven negotiation skill.
• You must be willing to travel extensively.
• Fluency in English, Speaking and Writing. German and France is a plus.
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real opportunities for growth.
Register your resume and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Werken bij ABB’. If you have questions about the job position you can contact Kidanemariam, George Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, tel.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Reference Number HQ68500390_E3 Publication date 2019-11-07