Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
High Performance DevOps Squads
Transforming organizations to disruptive digital enterprises
At DevOn we believe that organizations need to radically improve their software development to stay ahead of the competition. We do not make step-by-step improvements, on the contrary, we implement innovative solutions that radically change software development for the better. We help organizations solve their impediments and move beyond traditional ways of work.
Working at DevOn means that you are part of the frontrunners in the technological revolution within inexhaustible passion for technology! We are a company that is the frontrunner with topics like setting up Continuous Delivery, Cloud, Agile testing, DevOps and Security at leading enterprises globally.
At DevOn we have a dynamic team, where personal growth is a point of focus.
- Location: Delft
- Hours: 40
- Relevant experience: 5-10 years
- Salary indication: €3500 – €5500 excluding bonuses
- Level of education: HBO
As a consultant at DevOn you make the decision to make the next step in your career. You go further than just deliver some hands-on work and traditional consultancy. Because you are not only a specialist but also because you can lead a transformation, and by doing so you make maximum impact at the customer in the field of training, coaching and leading by example.
- You help the customer with making the next step in software security
- You make sure that the right mindset is adopted by all the teams
- Together with the other consultants you make sure that DevOn stays frontrunner in the field of software security
Who are you?
- You have at least three years of experience with security for software development
- Experience with consultancy and giving training courses is a plus
- You love variety and like working at different organizations to get a look behind the scenes.
- Terms like OWASP, CIA-rating, data masking, hardening, static code analysis and dynamic code analysis are something you can identify with.
- You are able to share your knowledge with others
- You are a fan of technology and like to go to MeetUps, tech-days etc.
- A good salary
- A personal growth path that starts from day one
- Unlimited holidays
- Cool challenges at market leaders and enterprises
- A lease car, laptop, and a company phone
- Weekly knowledge sessions
- Training budget of €3.000 per year to expand your knowledge
- The opportunity to make a real impact within a start-up and the opportunity to brainstorm about long-term strategic issues.
- Crazy (Friday) drinks, parties and a lot of fun in general
Are you up for it?
Get in touch!
Black Friday: 30% discount on ALL DevOps trainings: https://t.co/Q6lSkCBNYF https://t.co/Mk2TaQIvt6 2 days ago