Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
The Ramboll office in the Netherlands has an exciting opportunity in their Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Consultancy practice.
This is a great opportunity for consultants to gain a wealth of experience on challenging and diverse projects. Joining the Benelux team of EHS consultant with a confirmed reputation, client base and professional network, project opportunities will come from across Benelux and Europe providing high level consulting support to our wide range of corporate, industrial, legal and institutional investment clients.
Essential duties of the position include:
- EHS due diligence reviews, Phase I site assessments, regulatory compliance audits, operational EHS management, and EHS management systems consultancy.
- Proposal and report writing in Dutch and English
- Effective communication with co-workers, clients and regulators
Required Skills and Attributes
- Around 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Ability to accurately measure and record environmental data.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Capable of producing clear and concise written reports.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Capable of working independently and effectively within team.
- Ability to use initiative and think innovatively.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy academic rigour.
- Self-motivated, reliable and dedicated individual.
- Driving license (Type B).
Your work place will be based in Delft.
Candidates should have a Masters level university degree, or work equivalent, in environmental science, earth sciences, environmental engineering or similar. This interesting and challenging job in an innovative, fast-paced, growing company offers a wide variety of development opportunities and the possibility to work in a dynamic international consulting environment from our Delft office.
A premier global consultancy, Ramboll is trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues. We have earned a reputation for technical and scientific excellence, innovation and client service. We provide global reach and local expertise. We continually strive to be at the forefront of our fields: delivering inspired and sustainable solutions that set new standards and make a genuine difference to our clients, the environment and society as a whole.
A career with Ramboll offers intelligent, driven and resourceful candidates the opportunity to succeed and thrive. We retain the best and the brightest, ensuring that our service is a cut above the rest in the competitive field of environmental and health consulting. Our geographic diversity and varied professional concentrations enable us to offer unparalleled flexibility to our practitioners.
Please submit your application to [email protected], and include CV and motivation letter explaining your interest in the Company and this position.