Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Digital Transition Lead
Transforming organizations to disruptive digital enterprises
At DevOn we believe that organizations need to radically improve their software development to stay ahead of the competition. We do not make step-by-step improvements, on the contrary, we implement innovative solutions that radically change software development for the better. We help organizations solve their impediments and move beyond traditional ways of work.
Working at DevOn means that you are part of the frontrunners in the technological revolution within inexhaustible passion for technology! We are a company that is the frontrunner with topics like setting up Continuous Delivery, Cloud, Agile testing, DevOps and Security at leading enterprises globally.
At DevOn we have a dynamic team, where personal growth is a point of focus.
- Location: Delft
- Hours: 40
- Relevant work experience: >10 years
What you will be doing
- Transform companies into responsive enterprises
- Personal growth in entrepreneurship and carry responsibility within DevOn and towards its customers
- Working on your area of expertise to build new products and services within DevOn
- Help companies in their digital transformation, implementing DevOps, test automation etc.
Who are you?
- >10 years of experience in IT (CI/CD, DevOps)
- Education level HBO or WO
- Demonstratable experience in lead functions
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communicative skills
- Understand business dynamics and spot opportunities
- Being able to coach customers and other decision makers
- A real “go-getter” mentality
- An enthusiastic and ambitious team with young and experienced colleagues
- A unique opportunity to work in a fastgrowing company
- €3.000,- training budget per year
- Attractive bonus arrangement
- An indefinite contract
- Lease car, laptop, and phone
- Unlimited free days
Get in touch!
Deze vrijdag is het alweer tijd voor de Masterclass van Dave Farley over Leading DevOps Enterprise Transformations.…… https://t.co/ofw9n4aruN 2 weeks ago
Continuous Delivery: ‘A jet engine for slow software development teams’ > https://t.co/qqypcbgTTp https://t.co/nh8Vb53DWB 2 weeks ago