Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
At this moment, during the mobilisation of the Ampelmann systems, an extra frame is needed to connect the hexapod to the vessel. Every project has its own tailor-made frame, which costs money and time due to engineering and fabrication. Your assignment is to create a new design of the hexapod bottom frame to improve the mobilisation phase.
The following requirements are important for a new bottom frame design:
- Design that takes into account the vessel deck geometry as interface
- Reduce engineering- and production costs for specific projects
- Reduce mobilisation time and costs
- An efficient foot-print
- Design that meet the structural requirements stated by Ampelmann and Lloyd’s Register
The assignment will be executed within the Operations/Fleet Improvement department in which you need to work with Operations Engineers, Design Engineers and Structural Engineers.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering or related studies
- Excellent communication skills in English (required), Dutch (preferred)
- Availability as soon as possible
- Familiar with design and calculations of steel structures
- A nice compensation
- A great and informal workplace in Delft
- Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
About the Operations/Fleet Improvements department
The Improvements team is part of the Maintenance Department and consists of two divisions. The fleet improvements team focusses on continuous improvement of the existing Ampelmann fleet and the operations improvements team focusses on continuously improvement of the operational time for our clients and the delivery of excellent service. It is the Improvements team that enables the world-wide areas to optimize their operations.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here .
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact . Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.