Deze vacature is verlopen en mogelijk al vervuld
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
At this moment, during the mobilisation of the Ampelmann systems, an extra frame is needed to connect the hexapod to the vessel. Every project has its own tailor-made frame, which costs money and time due to engineering and fabrication. Your assignment is to create a new design of the hexapod bottom frame to improve the mobilisation phase.
The following requirements are important for a new bottom frame design:
- Design that takes into account the vessel deck geometry as interface
- Reduce engineering and production costs for specific projects
- Reduce mobilisation time and costs
- Has an efficient foot-print
- Design that meets the structural requirements stated by Ampelmann and Lloyd’s Register
The assignment will be executed within the Maintenance Department in which you will work with Operations Engineers, Design Engineers and Structural Engineers.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering or related studies
- Excellent communication skills in English (required), Dutch (preferred)
- Availability as soon as possible
- Knowledge of/experience with design and calculations of steel structures
- A nice compensation
- A great and informal workplace in Delft
- Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
About the Fleet Improvements team
The Fleet Improvements team is part of the Maintenance Department and consists of two divisions: The Fleet Improvements team and the Operations Improvements team. The Fleet Improvements team focusses on continuous improvements of the existing Ampelmann fleet while the Operations Improvements team focusses on continuous improvements of the operational time for our clients and the delivery of excellent services. It is the Improvements team that enables the world-wide areas to optimise their operations.
Read more about the Ampelmann story here and have an ‘inside look’ here .
You can apply before 23 December 2019 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. In the week after the closing date, we will let you know if you have been selected for an interview. Still a match? Then we will offer you the assignment!
If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact . Your contact person for this vacancy is Naomi van Nederpelt.