Creative video & motion graphics
Job details Show details
Netherlands, Delft Marketing Netherlands
We are searching for a talented video and motion graphics Creative to join the international in-house agency within Marketing department at Exact. As Creative Specialist in the Marketing department, you will work alongside other creative colleagues who are designing, producing, testing and optimizing marketing campaigns and initiatives for our internal stakeholders.
You will work on the concept development and full production process of creative, informative and educational videos. This is a hands-on role, so it requires experience in all facets and steps of the production process (from pre- to post-production), and have strong technical skills in motion graphics, filming, editing and post-production.
You will work in collaboration with different teams, thus great communication skills and stakeholder management are a must. It is important to be naturally strong in delivering high quality projects under tight deadlines, while keeping your stakeholder up2date on the progress.
You will be part of a collaborative creative team: we are looking for a colleague that can proactively contribute to the creative process. This job demands high standards of design aesthetics and this should be clearly represented in your show reel.
- Creation of innovative motion graphics and engaging video content to share across digital channels, that resonates on a global and local scale.
- Responsible for all aspects of motion graphic and video production, from pre-production to post-production including concept development, storytelling, script writing, storyboarding, operation of video, sound and light equipment, set design, directing on set as well as the audio/video editing and motion graphics.
- Collaborate and lead the creative brief process with project stakeholders to assure the delivery of high-quality videos that meet the briefing.
- Manage and communicate with project stakeholders throughout the creative process ensuring engagement to realise the highest quality creative products with the resources available. Stakeholders being internal or external (e.g. outsourced agency).
- Manage and communicate with outsourced agencies when scaling up on external video resources.
- Maintain and develop a high standard of design aesthetics and brand equity throughout our projects.
- 1+ years experience in video and motion graphics, in an international corporate or marketing communications environment;
- Great technical skills in: camera operation, non-linear editing, post-production, audio capturing and production;
- Expert in Adobe After Effects and Premiere;
- Experienced in creating content for digital channels and social media;
- Ability to translate project requests into practical creative solutions that optimize marketing communication channels;
- Ability to work both with strict direction and branding guidelines, as well as having the initiative to make creative, visually engaging content from basic scripts and voice overs;
- Strong stakeholders skills with a proven track record of satisfied clients.
We Offer @ Delft
- A challenging, high-profile job in an ambitious and international environment;
- The opportunity to directly influence one of the most entrepreneurial Dutch companies and its future;
- A competitive salary with annual 13th month payment;
- A modern retirement and survivor benefit pension scheme;
- Exact is an equal opportunity employer.
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.
Please apply using the form below.
You’ll be hearing from us soon.
Please contact Ismalda Schwarzkächel
Exact supports businesses to make smarter decisions, quickly and easily. Our people, technology, software, and services enable businesses to act with confidence and clarity to achieve today’s goals and tomorrow’s ambitions. Exact. Cloud business software.