Are you looking for a job at The TU Delft for the Library? Are you interested in particularly research data in the national context? Then we have the job for you!
What we offer
- €16,36 each hour
- 12 hours a week
- 1-12-2021 till 1-12-2023
Who you are
- You are fluent in English;
- You have good communications skills, online and in person;
- You like to work in teams, but you are also comfortable working independently;
- You are pro-active and attentive to details.
What will you do
4TU.ResearchData, the international repository for data and software from science, engineering and design is looking for a well-organised, motivated and pro-active individual to join its team as an administrative assistant. You will mainly support 4TU.ResearchData during its chairmanship of Research Data Netherlands (RDNL), and you will also help 4TU.ResearchData and TU Delft with some tasks oriented to data, software and the digital transformation.
This job will particularly suit you if you are interested in learning more about recent advances in research data in the national context.
- Secretarial support to the RDNL Steering Committee;
- Financial support;
- Support with the coordination and implementation of the Dutch Data Prize 2022;
- Support for the organisation of RDNL courses;
- Coordination between RDNL partners and working groups;
- Secretarial support for 4TU.ResearchData board meetings and other 4TU.ResearchData tasks.
Where will you work
You are going to work for the TU Delft at The Library on the Campus!
Voldoet deze vacature aan jouw wensen? Klik dan snel met je muis naar de sollicitatie button en upload jouw cv naar onze site!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.