For a logistics company in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a: Warehouse Operations Manager
Where are you going to work?
Our client is an international company specialized in the food industry.
You will take care of all logistics processes and warehouse activities in a close-knit team.
There is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
As a Warehouse Operations Manager you have the following logistics activities:
- Ensure the warehouse operates at efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organising, directing, coaching and developing warehouse employees;
- Lead by example on Health & Safety in all areas;
- Establish and maintain a monitoring and reporting process for managing operational performance with agreed goals, KPIs & measures;
- Ensure compliance of SOPs and ensure they are reviewed and updated a minimum of once per year;
- Train and manage warehouse team Supervisors to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals;
- Oversee daily pick / pack operations, while working with the site inventory control manager to ensure we maintain our deliver SLAs and business KPIs;
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met working with the UK Based Planning and administrator specialist;
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations;
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service;
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed;
- Meet regularly with warehouse management team to review, analyses, and develop actionable plans for productivity improvement and loss prevention;
- Have a hands on approach with a can do attitude and flexibility when needed to support the business;
- Lead the team and build engagement levels across the site and be a key link to the team based in the UK.