Nouryon is wereldwijd marktleider op het gebied van essentiële chemie. Ondernemingen over de hele wereld vertrouwen op onze producten voor het maken van dagelijkse benodigdheden als papier, kunststof, bouwmaterialen, farmaceutica en persoonlijke verzorgingsproducten. De naam Nouryon is ontstaan in oktober 2018 na de afsplitsing van AkzoNobel, maar wij zijn al meer dan 150 jaar actief in Nederland.
Voor Nouryon B.V. te Arnhem zoekt Cibeo een Engelssprekende Customer Service Representative (40 uur per week).
- Fulfill the “Order To Cash” (OTC) cycle for all assigned orders and ensure processing and monitoring in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs and be in compliance with law, regulations and Nouryon procedures.
- Provide a high customer service level by building/maintaining customer relationships (internal/external).
- Manage customer orders (including inter-company and stock transfer orders): order acceptance, order entry, order confirmation and order follow up, including documentation and questions.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to follow up on contract fulfillments.
- Maintain order to cash master data.
- Manage transport administration – if applicable: book transport for every order and send transport instruction in compliance with law and regulations and in line with HSE policies; fulfil customs regulations.
- Invoice customers: ensure timely, complete and correct sales invoices including. documentation (including credit-debit notes, rebates, commissions, return to works, etc.)
- Monitor, register and inform on contractual sales volumes and additional order-related costs on customer level.
- Complaint administration/handling.
- Continuous improvement: implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques and systems; share knowledge (best practices) and contribute to standardization in work processes to support harmonization and proper usage of systems
- Coordinate samples deliveries.
- Overdue review under guidance from sales/credit control.
- Minimum MBO – 4 or higher level of working and thinking.
- Relevant commercial and logistics education and training.
- Experienced in order processing in SAP.
- Excellent communication by phone (ability to explain problems/handle critics).
- Customer focus and result oriented; highly motivated.
- Team player; active participation in meetings.
- Accurate working.
- Able to deal with stress.
- Excellent in Italian, English and Dutch (additional language pre).
- Salary between € 2.500 – € 3.500,- on monthly basis.
- Travel allowance if you live outside Arnhem.
- A job guarantee for one year.
Feel free to call or email if you have any questions. We can be reached by telephone number: 055 – 20 10 600 or 06 1328 2933. By e-mail: [email protected] If you are interested, we would like to receive a motivation.